Thursday, February 12

Hey guys~ I'm back~!! ただいます!

So recently, I have been hooked up to dramas at home while doing a little renovation to my room. One of the shows is the popular Korean drama right now call...



Boys Before Flowers!

This show is the Korean version of Hana Yori Dango. And guess what? China is making one too. LOL!

And the next drama which I have just watched finished is


Bloody Monday!

Let me tell you this, I RECOMMEND THIS TO YOU!!! Yes, its a recommendation via me. Haha! Its a drama about terrorist so its kind of thriller and I get so nervous in the show throughout! And there is even Miura Haruma in it. Incase you don't know, he's born in 1990. Which means, 19 YEARS OLD. ! And he's gonna be in Crows Zero II!!!

Hmm, I also watched Crows Zero movie yesterday. Its quite funny at some scenes. :)

So just incase if you're bored, just watch this shows! Hahahaha. Okay, I guess I have to tuck in soon.. I'm meeting secondary friends tomorrow! Yes~ finally yea~ So see you guys again soon!!