
Hello peeps~! I'm back from HK. So don't worry too much about me. Basically I am on my way to applying for a Polytechnic. And a back door option is going to Nafa.
So the good news is that I'm back safely to Singapore. And the bad thing is.....
So the good news is that I'm back safely to Singapore. And the bad thing is.....
I might be flying off to HK again in February!
Haha! So yea, thats whats happening in my life. And I realised I missed my friends birthday.
for example: dearest Dorothy & cherie foo.
so sorry girls! :(
So during this trip to HK, mostly was visiting of relatives & shopping! Got a couple of new clothes & stuff, like a rose shaped like earphone!
Not much of pics though. But guess what? I WENT TO VIVIENNE WESTWOOD EXHIBITION IN TAIKOO~!!!!!
I FEEL BLESSED TO WALK INTO A FASHION EXHIBITION. no big deal though. haha. BUT IT WAS FREEEEEEEE!
and i was much inspired by one of her motto. shan't disclose it here~ =P
so I guess thats all! Have fun everybody!
for example: dearest Dorothy & cherie foo.
so sorry girls! :(
So during this trip to HK, mostly was visiting of relatives & shopping! Got a couple of new clothes & stuff, like a rose shaped like earphone!
Not much of pics though. But guess what? I WENT TO VIVIENNE WESTWOOD EXHIBITION IN TAIKOO~!!!!!
I FEEL BLESSED TO WALK INTO A FASHION EXHIBITION. no big deal though. haha. BUT IT WAS FREEEEEEEE!
and i was much inspired by one of her motto. shan't disclose it here~ =P
so I guess thats all! Have fun everybody!