Saturday, December 27

Hello peeps~!
I'm currently in H.K. celebrating boxing day. Hahaha.

It has been cold for the last two days, hitting like 13 degrees which made me feel like I am squatting inside a fridge.

But still, i am happy~
I had dim sum like almost everyday. So currently I'm having a bad sore throat.
But this does not stop me from having my fav curry fishball.

Tomorrow I'm going to MongKok ~~~~~~
Very excited but its Saturday tomorrow [many many people]
Hope tomorrow can buy some stuff!

Year 2008 is coming to an end
and I'm about to say Hello! to 2009
how time flies

and I will be returning to Singapore next year.
hopefully make it for the JAE 2009 and DAE 2009

i think 2009 has been a fruitful year for me
telling me how scary A level is to me.
HAHAHAHA
ok lah, but i get to make this new best friend....

call.....
NH!

hahaha jk. This new best friend call JANICE OUYANG TEKIN!!!
[don't miss me too much! :P]

and i get to make some other good friends too [hopefully]

but not forgetting my old good pals like the following: [not in order]
huixin
wenqi
dorothy
florence
siewching
cherie lim
chuying
pamela
cynthia
shining
ruth
fiona
cherie f0o

my apologies if I didnt mention ur name.
for those whom i have not met for a long long time, we must meet up soon k~~~~
to les: are we gg for any shss performance next year?

yup, must xchange christmas gift! HAHAHAHA
thanks for everyone whom have made my life enjoyable.

hope 2009 will be a better year?
i hope i can get into the poly course i like!

and i wish everyone good health and good eyesight!!!!!
hehehehe
i'm getting excited already cause I miss my friends so much!
yeah yeah yeah!!

hmmmm, btw, I MET MRS CALAIS AND HER HUSBAND ON THE AIRPORT!
so coincident leh!
and she thought I taking A level this year.
she's heading to Aussie with her husband.
so cool!
wish her a happy trip! [though she will not read this]


okay, sorry for my lor sor-ness cause I scared no time to come and blog.
yup! so thats all,

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!