On Thurs, I went to TP to meet Cherie & Fiona. While waiting for them, met up with ChuYing. Catched up with her and I hope we can go out sometime soon! After meeting with Cherie and Fiona, we went to nearby coffeeshop to have lunch with their classmates. I think all of them look the same due to the most "trendy" boys hairstyle- the mushroom side sweep fringe hair! Hahaha!! So yup, we headed to Marina Square and we went to get movie tickets of ...

It was recommended by Cherie's brother so we decided to go for it. And soon, we went to Cafe Cartel to have lunch *again*. Haha. I didn't know they had free flow of bread and it was thumbs up! We headed for movie after that which we ended up each sleeping on different times. I have no idea why Cherie's brother recommended it. Haha~ but the storyline is quite nice though some scenes are boring to me.
So on Friday is the day where I turned 18. :) Okay, we shall skipped this day cause something bad happened? Yes, and it was Friday the 13th. I think I had gone through 2 years of Friday the 13th on my birthday.
And on Saturday, it was Valentine's day and I had a date with my FRIENDS!! Met up with Florence, SiewChing(had to leave earlier), Cynthia, Dorothy, Pamela, and should I say Evan?? LOL. Had Sakae Sushi for dinner. Caught up with one another and we soon headed to Park since Starbucks was renovating. We took many many pictures there but they are still with Florence! So yea, do wait patiently. I went home at 11 this day!
Next would be what happened on Sunday... met up with Fiona& Cherie(Again!) and we went to get a prezzie for Char. Went for her chalet afterwards and we were like the three lonely souls of the netballers. Because, there were like 40 over Char's church friends which were there and we 3 knew no one there! Hahaha!! Soon, Vera came. So it became 4 of us. Still, it was uber weird. Sang birthda song, and we had cake. HAZELNUT CAKE! Its delicious! γγΎγ!
Lastly, I will be talking about Tuesday. Went to Airport to"study"(okay, not for me though) with Fiona and Cherie. We were sitting at the food court and they studied while I read Magazine. HAHAHA! Soon her friend joined in and he's super lame. I mean his jokes can make the temperature fall vastly!! The day was spent nicely, especially better than sleeping at home and waiting for April to come by.
So on Friday is the day where I turned 18. :) Okay, we shall skipped this day cause something bad happened? Yes, and it was Friday the 13th. I think I had gone through 2 years of Friday the 13th on my birthday.
And on Saturday, it was Valentine's day and I had a date with my FRIENDS!! Met up with Florence, SiewChing(had to leave earlier), Cynthia, Dorothy, Pamela, and should I say Evan?? LOL. Had Sakae Sushi for dinner. Caught up with one another and we soon headed to Park since Starbucks was renovating. We took many many pictures there but they are still with Florence! So yea, do wait patiently. I went home at 11 this day!
Next would be what happened on Sunday... met up with Fiona& Cherie(Again!) and we went to get a prezzie for Char. Went for her chalet afterwards and we were like the three lonely souls of the netballers. Because, there were like 40 over Char's church friends which were there and we 3 knew no one there! Hahaha!! Soon, Vera came. So it became 4 of us. Still, it was uber weird. Sang birthda song, and we had cake. HAZELNUT CAKE! Its delicious! γγΎγ!
Lastly, I will be talking about Tuesday. Went to Airport to"study"(okay, not for me though) with Fiona and Cherie. We were sitting at the food court and they studied while I read Magazine. HAHAHA! Soon her friend joined in and he's super lame. I mean his jokes can make the temperature fall vastly!! The day was spent nicely, especially better than sleeping at home and waiting for April to come by.
So yes readers, pictures will come by soon so do wait! :)