

HAPPY! From 2 different schools!

I immediately opened it up and read it like a bible lah! Yup, and they say their entry requirement is A Levels but they might consider other stuffs too like Diploma so I think I will be dropping out of school next year? I have been working on my portfolio for the past few days. Really hope to 梦想成真!
Yesterday, I went out with dearest Florence and Siewching! We went to shop, or should I say they went to shop cause I didn't bought much stuff. I only got hair dye & a few nail polish. And we went to John Little and I found a few brochure of Palmer's product. And guess what is hidden beneath it..

.
.
.

SCAR SERUM SAMPLE! Hahaha. Finally something which I can try on my disguisting stretch marks.
Yesterday, I went out with dearest Florence and Siewching! We went to shop, or should I say they went to shop cause I didn't bought much stuff. I only got hair dye & a few nail polish. And we went to John Little and I found a few brochure of Palmer's product. And guess what is hidden beneath it..

.
.
.

SCAR SERUM SAMPLE! Hahaha. Finally something which I can try on my disguisting stretch marks.
And few days ago, I received mail again. (Yes, I have been receiving mails recently)
This time round, its from ...

The Japanese Cultural Society
This time round, its from ...

The Japanese Cultural Society
Haiya! Nothing big deal. Just a letter only! But hey, guess where I have to go to take the exam?

FAINTS! SO FAR! I think its worst then travelling to school!
*Sian!* Hahaha! Its just like 3 weeks left for the exam! I think I need to mug for this cause I have never been handing in my homework! :|
Okay, guess it will be till here for now first. Really need to go already! BYE!

FAINTS! SO FAR! I think its worst then travelling to school!
*Sian!* Hahaha! Its just like 3 weeks left for the exam! I think I need to mug for this cause I have never been handing in my homework! :|
Okay, guess it will be till here for now first. Really need to go already! BYE!