Wednesday, November 12

Hey guys, I have pretty much to talk about in this post today.

So lets start off with 31st of October which was the day which I had to get back to school to listen to the Vice-Principal & Principal. After which me and Kiti hanged out at the Library for awhile as it would be the *last day* of us in the school.

Here's a peeekture which we took in the Library. I look like a boy! Hahaha.


Soon after I went home and met up with Fiona, Cherie & Vera. It has been a long long long time since we met. And Fiona and Cherie brought along their classmate along. However, it was super funnn! :)

So next up would be the......

SINGAPORE BIENNALE 2008

Cool cool cool! We went to the exhibition held at City Hall and the works are simply amazing!







So after the Biennale, again, I had to rush home. Guess where I had to go? TO GLICIA HOUSE! For? GLICIA & CHERMAINE's BIRTHDAY PARTY! It was super fun to catch up with one another as all the netballers were there!


That's all for the time being first. I have much more to update later!