So today's post is about a very very special gift I received.
I accompanied my Mom to our old house to collect letters.
And to my surprise....

A PARCEL! from JAPAN!
=
from my Japanese Host Family! :D x 999


Gifts and Photos and Letter!
I accompanied my Mom to our old house to collect letters.
And to my surprise....

A PARCEL! from JAPAN!
=
from my Japanese Host Family! :D x 999


Gifts and Photos and Letter!
I was superrrrrr happy & Im going shopping later to get gifts for them too! You know Japanese people are the most wonderful & creative people. They actually sent me fresh Salt! My Mom got so excited cause she says its super healthy.

And yes, I think my school's Vietnam exchange program has been cancelled, looking at the situation there right now. :(

And yes, I think my school's Vietnam exchange program has been cancelled, looking at the situation there right now. :(