
Helloooo! I realized I haven't been posting for like a month?
Been feeling quite lerthagic(sp?).
So, its another module again and this time, Engineering drawing.
After this, it would be holidays!! But its still quite a long way to go.
Reason: I haven't really started on my assignment.
Its already 1am and I keep dragging my assignment. One reason why I dont like to start on my assignments is cause my table is too small.
Seriously, the A2 size paper alone can already fill up my table size. I need to get a bigger table.
Hahahaha, I am just talking some shit to make myself feel better.
Around a week ago, I went to Natsu Matsuri with Kiti. Haha. Average I guess. But one day, I will visit the REAL Natsu Matsuri kkkkkk.

It was held at the Japanese Sch @ Changi. Japanese guyzzzzzzzzzzz.
Teacher'sz day today but didnt go anywhere, whether itz SHPS, SHSS orrr MIIIII.
boringz_91. I think MI ISN'T A TRIP WORTH PLZ.
as for the Hildan school, I think my friends didnt go back LOL. 不知道....
I don't know how am I going to survive for the nxt month.
There is going to be Japanese test for Intermediate level a few weeks later &&& my this module assignments are going to be difficult...
POOOPOOOO :)