Saturday, September 5

cameroid@RP 10thousand years ago.



疲れた!!
今日学校へ行くでしょう。でも、ペイユンさんとサンドラさんがいない。

Hahaha.!!
So assignments are going to be a rushie rushie again.
This is so crazy & classes are from 3pm-6pm, taking away my Sakae Sushi buffet time! :(
Today Peipei & starsondra never come to sch today, so only me & Catronez. And I forgot to bring my wallet again lor. Alamak. Catronez treated me curry pok today hehehehe.

Faint alr le lar!
dont know if I will be sleeping in Japanese class this Sunday.
I must buck up liao kkkk.

But something that made me feel accomplished is I am finishing 1 view of the Adobe Illustrator assignment. Yesssss, I can't wait on the photoshop part cause I think I might finish it fast? LOL!
Cause it will be the last assignment so if I finish it fast = earlier holidays, I think?

And I wanna go Taiwan right now can but I don't think I can.
Fio sent me a link where students get 40% off air tickets to Taiwan via China Airlines.
Isn't it soooo worth, but only applicable for Taiwan nia.
If its like HK I think I chopchop book tickets alr lor.

I don't know what to say but I have 2 dinner meetupz in this weekend which I have no idea if I can go. But I really wanna get a better grade this module....

Aiya, forget it.

And idiot, my neck aching...... this few days my neck like attached to the computer like an ostrich.

Okay, back to work. LOVE YOU!