Thursday, July 2

So class is quite slack.
And the video shown today was unexpectedly amazing, showing different cultures on Earth.

I'm still very determined to get my coloured pens for the journal but I have yet to pay a visit to the bookshop. Lazy is the reason to it?
But I'm tired. Everyday after school I go home and sleep on the sofa.

Working on a dress right now but I just realised I have insufficient fabric. How??

No school tomorrow which totally amazes me. But visitors coming on Saturday. And staying in my house for a week. Totally don't like the feeling of staying under the roof with sort-of-strangers.

Nevertheless, I am still happy happy! :) x 9999999
but tired. -_-

Have been thinking of the question teacher asked on the 1st day: why in PID?
-__________________________-

no idea
no idea
no idea

but I can't just drop out for no reason.
seriousxzzzzz