Sunday, July 5

i'm super tired right now though i just woke up.

Went for meeting this morning till 11:30 and went home to pack the house.
I just basically threw everything into my room. :D
So went down to the Airport and had mushroom horrfunnnnn! awesome! :) x 99
I was hungry like shitsxz before that so the mushmom horfun taste even more heavenly.

Came back home & I was tired like I dont know what and I just slept on th floor.
It was hot like crazy but I was too tired to be bothered.

Its gonna turn 3am soon and I have Japanese class tomorrow.
But but but, trying to get myself to start working on the assignment due Monday.

I have no idea where to start. Lost!

I'm in the holiday mood now though. Cause suddenly so many people are coming to Singapore and staying in my house and they will keep going out everyday! Ya, so very difficult to keep myself focus. Hahaha, i'm quite happy right now.

LOL!
i'm happy

i'm really happy la!