Yesterday I went to become a.............................................................student of RP!
Actually went to find my *bestie* but I end up going to her JCG meeting in the lecture room. I got to meet her gooood classmate in RP too. But the most exciting is I got to meet Peichun. She's damn famous kaysxzsxz.
We camwhored with besties laptop but all pics with herrrr. Sooo,,, too bad.
Later in the evening, got JCG bbq ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

siansxzsxz. I want to revise my Japanese right now but dont know how. JLPT3 Prep course starting soon. And I hope I can pass again this year! ^_^
and and and, I need to clean my room! All the model making shit is lying in my room. All the styrofoam board and styrofoam bits. Ohmygod, and still got all the drawing block all over the place.
I wanna visit Daiso soon. :( Last time it used to be like Daiso/week. But this year.... I think I only went once from January. :( x 999999
kkkkkk, I know this post is damn boring but I seriously have nothing to post already.