Saturday, June 13

Holidays are here but I don't seems to be happy.

So yesterday, we rushed our assignments in school till 7pm?
But its not over yet. I have to complete the final assignment still.
Reason: it got rejected like 2-3-4-5-6- times?
I have no idea.

Haven't been sleeping for 2 days. I was retardedly tired yesterday that when I came home, I slept all the way till this morning at 9plus?

Quickly got ready to go school for subcomm meeting.
So there's so much activities ahead &&&& I need a planner.
Reason: so much dates to remember! :(
Had lunch with Camel after meeting &&& we caught up a lot with each other.
Saw Gladys too! :)


And I might be getting a laptop soon! Cause my computer seems to be dying on me. So must as well get a laptop instead. PC show tomorrow? But it will be like damn packed la.