





I haven't been eating a lot.
Work and work and work.
I just can't seem to eat whenever I have work. But I think I am getting fatter. Hahaha. Weird!
Working so hard just for you December!
Seriously I think there is either something wrong with me what.
Whenever I make a new friend at work, the friend will suddenly have to leave work or smth.
:(
Time passes quickly and I actually can't wait to get back to school to see my friends!
Schhoooool! I hope the timetable comes out earlier so I can plannnnn.
Today I went back secondary school too. OMG, NEW HALL. Big like shit. and the fan also big like shit. But I never take picture.
And on the bus I saw Mrs Goh and even though she didn't really talk to me, she remembered me! Hahahaha. Then we started to chat and I found out she stay near me. How small the world can be.
And Mr Kwok, he found me familiar too! I guess its cause of the skirt incident during lower sec. Hahahaha. Embarrasing to the maxxxxx.
Ok. I shall end here for now. Having work tomorrow again.
Good night!