
Sucha tired day.
Woke up early early for class which after, I had to wait for 5 hours for 1 person. -_-
So I decided to spend my time going to Thai Supermarket, alone, which I have been longing to go since a nong nong time.
Walked from Orchard>Somerset>Dhoby>Bugis>Lavendar. Shiok, but my legs were breaking.
Hahahaha.
Bought my favourite beehoon! So happy!
And nearby, they opened a Korea supermarket and I also bought a few items.
5 hours passed damn slowly and I sat in Popular Cafe for 1 hour alone, eating chickbitespluzlemonteh
Finally 5 hours passed. Hahahahaha.
Went to Play Imaginative as they were having sale for many items. Ranging from 10% to 50% off.
Didn't want to buy anything at first but someone offered to buy me a Molly bag.
Shopped around and bought quite a few more items without me taking out my wallet.
Hahahaha.
Happyyy. But it was the last day of my 4 days holiday!
And I also finally had Ajisen for dindins.
Wanted to go for Nandos but the queue was long.
Malaysia the best (Y) No need to queue.