Sunday, May 9

Tiredsxz \m/


Sim Lim Tower Lavender Road Sungei Road + Chinatown + Little India + Mustafa + City Square Mall
Walk until leg crack!

I can feel my legs dislocated from my body.
All thanks to the finding of copper sheet.

Finally managed to find copper sheet with John's adviceeee. :)
The shop was closing soon but the uncle was very nice!
The cost was actually $3.10 but he lowered it to $2 knowing I am a student!
And he actually went to find all the small pieces to let me choose.
Damn helpful and kind can! I think if I need to buy more next time I will go to his shop.




Went to Bedok after buying all the stuffs
Supermarket shopping and I managed to buy my fav. Biscuits! Quite easy to find them but I wanted to buy from NTUC cause gt linkpointssss. :)))

Yesterday I went to Daiso at Sembawang and I managed to buy a lot of stuff for Vpess.. Pics tomorrow. :)