
Hey people! On friday my classmates surprised me with a cake in LT. Haha. Cat's acting was sooooooooo good that I knew something was suspicious lor. Hahaha. Anyway, they got my fav flavour Cookies and Cream!! :)


Even though my concept was rejected during the critique but it didnt spoil my day! Managed to chiong to Supermarket and get somemore food for steamboat at night! Had shou bao at night too since it was my actual birthday on chinese calendar.

On 13 Feb, i turned 19. Old already. Woke up with pimples on my face. Hahaha. Went to post office to collect parcel and received my new clothes! :D Went to buy KFC egg tart and they tasted delicious can!! Double happiness. Haha. Went home and faster pack my room abit before heading off to Orchard for shopping!

Long time since I went shopping and I bought a few tops and 1 shoe and 1 slipper. Hahaha. Far east, Taka, Ion, 313 .. YAY! walk until leg pain. Wore my new hitops that day!!


Came home feeling sore all over but still ate reunion dinner + birthday cake + tangyuan.


This few days I am so happy! Starhub can watch any channel can! Some chinese new year special I guess but i can watch HK Movies &&& NHK!!