Sunday, January 3

Happy New Year! 2010

Yes, I know I'm a little too late to say Happy New Year
2010 will hopefully be a better year! :)

New Year with new skin.
The header picture is actually from Everland, South Korea.

So for 2010, I need to....

  • Study harder and be more hardworking
  • Clean my room
  • Be more sociable
  • Make the effort to meetupz with friends

I can't think of anything else. This is sooo difficult.

So sorry for people who are waiting for photos from my South Korea trip, I have yet to get the photos from my siblings.

3d Art Fundamentalz

Last wed, there was no Italian CDS, so I was all alone since others had theirs. I went to eat at coffeeshop all alone. But oh wells, I was happy since I got to eat my favourite Fishball HorFun at my old house. :D
YUMS

Okayz, I think I need to start doing up my journal. :) I need to work hard!