Tuesday, October 27

Last night, I had some remaining green apples in my fridge which nobody wants to eat.
And also, I had a readymade crust which I bought some time ago.




Ugly crust which needs an Extreme makeover.


So decided to make apple pie.

After mixing the stuff, the pie needs to go for a tanning session.



The top crust looks fugly cause I didnt bother to use a rolling pin to make a circle.
Heck, this is what we call coolsxz. \m/

So after its 1hr++ tanning session, I didn't have high hopes with the results as after I shifted house, there was no more oven for me. Only a mini one for me which measures like 30cm to 30cm to 30cm?? :O





A healthy tanned pie!

And then I started to cut it and give away the pie to everyone living in the house. And suprisingly, it tasted damn nice. I think this is the 2nd time I felt so accomplished/happy with my baked stuffsxzzzzz. Cause usually the oven cannot make my baked stuff rise!! For example, the other time I baked macaroons, they all end up being so stumpy, unlike those sold outside, so round and cute. If not is like the sponge cake can end up being brownie. -.-




It tasted unexpectedly nice that I want to make a 2nd batch lor!!!
Muahahaha, I still got like 2 more greenie apple which I can use leh!!

And I so happy when someone said can go sell to Mcdonalds lor!!!
-.-

LAME!! L!

Ok, move on to the nxt topic. which is, I wanna complete my proj. slides one leh. But my eyes super dry until I am like squinting it for the past 30 mins! My eyes alr like so small, still want to smaller, I think I cannot see anything. :O

So wed gg swimming with peipei, sandara park, and catty lamlam
but nt confirmed yetttt.
I think my skills super rusty liao lor.
Last time intense training was like P6??
Then secondary school that time never go swimming liao.
Cause I got the what shit swimming survivor award then no need go the lower secondary swimming class.
Wa lau, last time is swim at 12m deep pool, NOW, i think is 12cm deep pool.

chicken breast meat.

FaU, I seriously don't understand why the hell you keep messaging me to go for whoever's birthday celebration when you guys can forget mine. LOL. Like seriously after we graduated from school, you guys keep smsing me to go for whatever shit outing and whenever I turn you guys down, you just give the WTF face. FaYou lor. In school that time you guys just "isolate" me just because I different class from you guys and then you all can go eat lunch before trg. You say what not complete ah blah blah blah 13 members blah, but I don't feel its 13 lor. I think its 12. Please exclude me thank you very much. 没良心

FaYOUUUU, I just keep getting isolated from this world. Is my character sooo weird. Isolation starts like since secondary school. And then when I stepped in MI, horrible. History repeats itself. Luckily I quit after 1 year. If not I will just die inside without Kiti. And then now in TP, its the otaku club. Alamak. So if I don't really talk to you, doesn't mean I hate you or smth. Its just that I dont like to be too close till I fall off the mountain again. (Sometimes I really feel like not getting out of my room)

Now I feel damn bad when I treated some people bad when they are the ones who kept me strong.

:(

I should keep this aside and think about the people whose life is much sad than mine.