Saturday, October 24

Having phlegm during the past 3 weeks and I finally bought this. LOL


So today woke up at 2:30pm & faster go change so cango to the Pu Tien buffet which starts at 3pm.
The food was alright I guess. Not too bad but I liked the carrot cake and their tofuuuu. Their carrot cake very very smooth. Shit, feel like making some now. But how to grind the carrot till like soil texture??



Yes, I'm a horse. Not that I'm suppose to be 19 this year but I happen to be born on the last day of Chinese New Year during 1991.


At night went to St.81 Market. Went to buy the horoscope book from Big Booookshop & then went to Giant Hypermart. Bought a lot of stuff and one of the items which I was most happy about is this:

Why?? CAUSE I LOVE COOKIES AND CREAM. seriously, I love cookies and cream so muchhhhhh. My sis even got me the cookies and cream kit kat bar from Aussie few months back! :D So you know ah, if see all the cookies and cream stuff must buy for me kk. I will lurbex euux much much till I will say iii lurbex euux much much 1000000 times (L). Hahahaha.

Okay so I have to start serious work alr. Must stop reading on horoscope or read Seventeen magazine or stop playing with keshipon. LOL. Forgot to tell: I bought this chop chop thing which chops over your addresses etc.


Somemore the name so cute - KESHIPON

I keep using it cause its so fun! Hahahahaha. Childish I knowww.
Ok lah, go start work alr. Serious!