Thursday, October 22



Don't you think making the people around you happy makes you happy too? :D
I'm feeling happy today!

So today is quite an accomplished day, at least my brain cells is generating again.

Went to eat Popeyes at Century Square today with Sandra & Peiyun since it was newly opened, wanted to go check it out.
Ate till my intestines was about to burst.
Seriously I have no idea why I felt so full.

Went back to school for lessons at 3pm & today learnt about Plasticsxzzzz. I cannot absorb anything in class, serioussss!
I'm going to read the notes later.

And there is this classmate of mine(not for last sem), has such a bigggg mouth. And I don't understand why there are some people in the world who are like super kan jiong?? I know its a competitive world but no need so worried until the head want to crack. Relaxxzsxz. There is so much more other stuff to do...

Another thing, does my smile loooook plastic?? AKA fake. -_-