Saturday, June 6


So today is 6th June / ろくがつむいか / 六月六日.

I just don't understand why some people cannot be happy with what they have. Instead of comparing your lifes to others, why not think " mine is good too ". Please be happy with what you have and stop complaining! My birthday this year wasn't pleasant too. I was so busy travelling between 2 countries & my friends were all so busy with school and, some even forgot. But life still goes on. Just let that day past & be happy that you lived another day on earth.

Okay, enough of gayboy stuff. [Now you know who I'm talking already, hahaha]

So, I have been finishing up on my speaker model & doing storyboard drawings. I haven't started on my sketchbook which is bad. Seriously, i hate procrastinating. But I just can't change my habit. Sketchbook is due next wednesday and I have yet to complete the 20 pages. Have been staying in the workshop till 4-5pm for the past few days.

To Botanic Garden for sketching on Monday! Wonder how the weather will be like.

This week will be quite packed but I'm happy cause I will be meeting my secondary friends soon! I'm ecstatic!

I really really have to do my sketchbook quickly. If not, I'm seriously going to not do well in this module. I have to motivate myself.


I love Sketchbook Drawing! x 99