Hey! I'm back with an overflowing luggage. Spent over SGDXXX excluding meals and etc. Gosh. I just kept buying and buying cause the prices of the stuffs are cheap! Like SaSa outlet which prices from about HK200(SGD40) can drop to HK15(SGD3). And at H&M, spent like a hundred at a go. No, I'm not a wild spender. Hahahahahaha! If you know me, I don't spend a lot.
Had Dim Sum at Sheraton Hotel on Friday with my Aunt and Grandma. It was a grand restaurant and I'm not used to peopple pushing chairs for me, scooping food for me and pouring tea for me. Gosh, we had a large bowl of Sharkfins soup which was shared among only 3 people. I wanted to vomit the shark fins out. I'm not a fan of sharkfins but my paternal family likes grand stuff. -_- And we had like abalone, which I tasted it for the first time. Hahaha! I didn't take pictures of the food and restaurant and stuff cause I don't want to be looked as a "Country Pumpkin". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Went to Macau! :) All the free samples which were as big as the ones you buy. So me and my aunt didn't buy anyback. Reason: WE WERE SICK OF THE SAMPLES ALREADY! we kept trying and trying. Hehehe.
Went to Venetian City too. But it was so boring. Like argh!!! [Cause I went to the one at Las Vegas before =P] And the food is like overpriced except for Macdonald. The foodcourt had a Singapore style chicken rice for MOP50 which is like SGD10. WOAH! I can buy like over 5 plates at Kopitiam! And the Laksa for MOP 55 which is SGD11, I can buy 3 bowls of Katong Laksa leh!
Ok, pictures later. And I wanna say something, PORK IS SERIOUSLY DISGUISTING. I was persuaded by my aunt to try 炸大肠 which is fried pig intestine at a restaurant. and F***, I vomitted everything out. So smelly!!! It had the smelly pig smell. AHHHH! I wonder why so many people like to eat it.