

And I can't chat on MSN!!! :( I keep getting the error of my messages not being able to sent to recipients. I'm super sad okay!
Nevertheless, during these few days, I met some other old friends which include Evan and Hui Guang!! LOL!! Me, Fiona and Cherie were hanging out at the Engine Canteen and we were like "ERRR? THAT'S HUI GUANG?" Hahahahaha.
By the way, I got the pink LG ice cream phone yesterday. Reason cause my previous LG Shine died on me!!! And I couldn't receive any SMS. Gagooooo~!! So yea, I have been messaging my dearest CY, talking about so much things but we hadn't meet up yet!
Not forgetting my Kiti, HAHA. Take care okays~!! We gotta meet up soon cause I have something for youuuuuu. ^_^
I'm enjoying my life in Poly though it might be a lil stress.

This is my classmate call PeiYun! I'm so glad to have her as my friend!! She make lessons so much more fun!

This is my pencil case with my new Ice Cream Phone! :|
Taken during today's lecture which was super boring.
Okay, I'd better start doing work or sleep cause I have class tomorrow!! But wait, I want to go have some ice cream first. ^_^V