
Supper of the Night:
Crushed Oreo with Vanilla Ice Cream!
皆さん、こんばんは!おさしぶりよ!So heres a new layout to welcome the new month? (^_^)v I've been either staying at home or accompanying my Mom out. Yes, thats what my life has become. And I think I have insufficient blood in my brain. I have been getting headache for no reason for the past few days.
JLPT in a week's time. I think I can pass the test. To add on, its only JLPT4! The easiest of the easiest. I didn't take JLPT3 cause I still have 3 years so can slowly.
I'm downloading pictures from my camera to my Computer. And look what I found!
A reunion at Mac! (^_^)


A few days ago, I went Johor for a bit of shopping. And guess what I saw?

Bubble Yum in HERSHEY's flavour!

Bubble Yum in HERSHEY's flavour!
Yes, so I got into the bubblegum craze again. I kept chewing and blowing and my Mom said I was helping the environment by clearing the dust from the atmosphere. (-___-")
And did you watch/read the news recently? About the Black Friday? 2 shot dead in Toy R Us and one dead in Wal-Mart
Oh well...
Okay, my tummy is growling. I guess I should make a cup noodle or something.
Goodbye!
And did you watch/read the news recently? About the Black Friday? 2 shot dead in Toy R Us and one dead in Wal-Mart
The death of a Long Island Wal-Mart employee crushed by Black Friday shoppers has raised legitimate questions about Americans and our shopping mania.
Oh well...
Okay, my tummy is growling. I guess I should make a cup noodle or something.
Goodbye!